Hello,

I actually try to make a project with gwt 2.0.0 and maven. I make a
similary project with this two (a difference is with gwt 1.7) but now
i dont succes in this project cause a lot of trouble, particulary for
run debug mode under maven target. So i try to run gwt development
mode running in eclipse IDE and with file compiling with maven but for
make this i need some argument like repository to use or server to run
with gwt developement mode and i don't find anything about this. So
that is my question : Where i can find a list of argument is possible
to using with developement mode. I only found this one :
USE_REMOTE_UI (for switching running phase of development mode under
eclipse view or not)
but i hope is not the only one?

Thank you

(Sorry for my bad english...)