I would be interested to know, for those that have studied the Hupa Project,
and now the Contacts Project, what do you think is the more appropriate way
of handling the Back/Forward browser button actions.  Both methods seem to
have there own flaws, for instance, as a project gets larger, the method in
the Contacts Project of AppController handling value changes could quickly
grow to an unmanageable level.  On the other hand, the design used in the
Hupa Project where each presenter has an onPlaceRequest(PlaceRequest
request) method, limits the History token creation to the Presenter.bind()
method.

Thanks,
Daniel S