Ganesh,

If you wouldn't mind, please provide us with some hypothetical, real world
examples of widgets that you are describing, as well as how they would
interact and depend on each other.

Typically hosting multiple GWT-based widgets on your servers for others to
consume within a mashup is a non-issue, as the consumer would simply include
script tags that reference your widgets. In some cases a separate iframe or
xs linker might be necessary, but the base cases should run right out of the
box.

The more complicated part (and again, I may be misunderstanding you) is
having widget x rely on widget y, with the requirement that they compile
separately and produce separate js.

Do you have a sample project that you could provide?

- Chris