In migrating an app from 1.7 to 2.0 I found that one thing didn't
work. My app holds data based on a Date which can be retrieved by
clicking on a date in the DatePicker. In 2.0 the data was not being
retrieved. Turns out I was keying based on a Date object and the
difference in 2.0 is that the time is set to 12 noon whereas before it
was midnight. So glad GWT is open source! Quick look at the source
found the change in CalendarUtil.

I guess the real lesson was I should have been more careful about how
I checked dates, but there you go.

Just thought this may be of use for others.

Thanks for gwt - and all the hard work that goes behind it.