I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but I'm not sure you can edit
standard.css.

If you like standard.css but just want to modify some fields, you
could probably find where it lives, copy it to a location on your web
path, disable the standard one and load your edited one.

I'm reasonably sure the module.xml file defines your style ... you'll
have to disable it there.