I've been searching for solution for my problem, but i'm unable to
find it.

I have SuggestBox and MultiWordSuggestOracle. I populate oracle with
suggestions on page's load time (not that many of them).
Now, i would like to format suggestion popup, so it display's some KEY
values on the left and VALUE on the right side:
______________
KEY  |   VALUE
-------------------------
Something        1
Somewhere      2
.......                ..

If I create default suggestions, and I set it to oracle by

<code>
public static MultiWordSuggestOracle oracle = new
MultiWordSuggestOracle();
public static SuggestBox sb_suggestBox = new SuggestBox(oracle);

Collection<String> defaults = new ArrayList<String>();
String ht = "<span style=\"display: block; position: absolute; text-
align:left\">Something</span><span style=\"display: block; width:
100%; position: relative; text-align:right\">1</span> ";
defaults.add(ht);
oracle.setDefaultSuggestionsFromText(defaults);
</code>

And if I do suggestBox.showSuggestionList(); it shows me correctly
what I want.
but as soon as I type in a letter, it shows complete HTML code, and
select whatever it finds in it!

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks