Anyone seen this error message?

[WARN] Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
net.sf.beanlib.hibernate.UnEnhancer.unenhanceClass(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/lang/Class;
I am getting this using gilead with hibernate with GWT 2.0, and I suspect
that I am having some library conflict... I cannot understand which
library.  Could someone tell me what they have working under GWT 2.0, what
all of the jars they include in the war file are...

This is my list: