Hi,

I have just started with GWT. I need to have 4 screens taking with one
another.
example..
1st screen: login screen. I need to validate user with backend table
and
depending on loggedon user I need to open 2nd screen in create mode
with all fileds
or 3rd screen with few fileds and readonly fileds.

How can I have multiple pages and navigation between the pages in GWT
web application? Do i need to create multiple entry points?

Regards,
Priya