Hi there.

I'm dedicating some of my time to develop a small framework, to help
me create and maintain big GWT apps. I'm already doing some really
useful things with generators, but one of my objectives is offer the
option to create a lot of modules, without the need to maintain a lot
of *.gwt.xml files, and let the developer choose what modules will go
to the final build, and what won't. For now, I'm trying to achieve
this with an standalone app that is executed before the compiler or
devmode, but I'm looking for a better solution.
Is there any way to create or alter a module (like adding new source
paths) during compile time, using something like generators? From what
I could get from the GWT source, it's not possible, but any idea would
be appreciated =]

Thanks,