Ok so I moved Test.gwt.xml into the "client" package, so it looks like
this now:

  src
     com.me.test
        client
           Blah.java
           Test.gwt.xml

and I removed the <entry-point class=""> statement in it as well.

Now I switch over to the project importing this jar. In its
TestDemo.gwt.xml file, I have this:

    <inherits name="com.me.test.client.Test"/>

an error occurs when I try to start the project, but now it is during
parse time of the TestDemo.gwt.xml file, throwing the exception
directly on the line mentioned above:

   com.me.testdemo.TestDemo
         [ERROR] Unable to find 'com/me/test/client/Test.gwt.xml' on
your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a
classpath entry for source?
      [ERROR] Line 14: Unexpected exception while processing element
'inherits'

the Test.gwt.xml file is in the jar file at the expected location
though.

Also all the class files are in there too,

Thanks