When I try to show suggestion list in Internet Explorer 6, I just get
Javascrpt error "Invalid class string" and suggestion list doesnt
appear of
course. IE7 and all other browsers work fine.

AsyncCallback<ArrayList> callback = new AsyncCallback<ArrayList>() {
          public void onSuccess(ArrayList result){
            // my function works fine
            SuggestBox sbb = getSuggestBoxByElementId
(innerSuggesterId);
            // suggestbox value and 'success1' appear successfully
            Window.alert(sbb.getValue());
            Window.alert("success1");
            sbb.showSuggestionList();
            // alert 'success2' never appears
            Window.alert("success2");

This problem also occures even in GWT examples.
http://gwt.google.com/samples/Showcase/Showcase.html#CwSuggestBox
Their
suggestBox doesnt work in my IE6

I also created an issue
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=4544
but havent got the solution yet. Does someone have the same problem?
Are there any ways to fix it?