I am sorry the issue is not with rocket
it has to do with gwt compling. i went through the discussion on
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=3510
I was able to compile for one permutation but was facing error when
compiling for all 5 permutations

   Compiling 5 permutations
   Worker permutation 1 of 5
      [ERROR] An internal compiler exception occurred
com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.InternalCompilerException: Unexpected error
during visit.
        at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.ast.JVisitor.translateException
(JVisitor.java:74)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.ast.JModVisitor.accept
(JModVisitor.java:151)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.ast.JProgram.traverse(JProgram.java:
816)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.ast.JModVisitor.accept
(JModVisitor.java:132)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.impl.ResolveRebinds.execImpl
(ResolveRebinds.java:101)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.impl.ResolveRebinds.exec
(ResolveRebinds.java:72)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.JavaToJavaScriptCompiler.compilePermutation
(JavaToJavaScriptCompiler.java:131)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.CompilePerms.compile(CompilePerms.java:
181)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.ThreadedPermutationWorkerFactory
$ThreadedPermutationWorker.compile(ThreadedPermutationWork
erFactory.java:47)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.PermutationWorkerFactory$Manager
$WorkerThread.run(PermutationWorkerFactory.java:72)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.ast.JModVisitor.acceptWithInsertRemove
(JModVisitor.java:166)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.ast.JClassType.traverse
(JClassType.java:61)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.ast.JModVisitor.accept
(JModVisitor.java:146)
        ... 9 more
         [ERROR] at transient source for
byte_Array_Rank_1_FieldSerializer(2): final class
byte_Array_Rank_1_FieldSerial
izer extends Object
            com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.ast.JClassType
         [ERROR] <no source info>: <JProgram>
            com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.ast.JProgram
      [ERROR] Unrecoverable exception, shutting down
com.google.gwt.core.ext.UnableToCompleteException: (see previous log
entries)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.JavaToJavaScriptCompiler.logAndTranslateException
(JavaToJavaScriptCompiler.java:616)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.JavaToJavaScriptCompiler.compilePermutation
(JavaToJavaScriptCompiler.java:214)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.CompilePerms.compile(CompilePerms.java:
181)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.ThreadedPermutationWorkerFactory
$ThreadedPermutationWorker.compile(ThreadedPermutationWork
erFactory.java:47)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.PermutationWorkerFactory$Manager
$WorkerThread.run(PermutationWorkerFactory.java:72)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
   [ERROR] Not all permutation were compiled , completed (1/5)

Pls can anyone help me with this