Hello all,

I hope this is obvious and I'm just missing it, but I can't figure out
how to add a Widget to a DivElement or TableCellElement that I get
back from my uiBinder template.  Here is what I have:

<ui:UiBinder xmlns:ui="urn:ui:com.google.gwt.uibinder" >

[lots of eye candy that came from a graphic designer]

<a ui:field="logoutLink">Logout</a>
[more html]

[lots more stuff]

</ui:UiBinder>

then in Java:
  @UiField
  LinkElement logoutLink;
  @UiField
  DivElement contentArea;

  public HasClickHandlers getLogoutLink() {
    // This was easy
    return Anchor.wrap(logoutLink);
  }

  public HasWidgets getContentArea() {
    // I can't figure out what to put here.  Help! Please!
    return null;
  }

How do I turn an Element into some kind of Panel?  Or add a Widget to
a container Element? Do I have to put ids on the elements and use
RootPanel.get("contentArea")?

Thanks in advance,
Eric