I think the GWT - Hibernate impedance problem is solved nicely with
Gilead (http://gilead.sourceforge.net) but I would like to use Grails/
GORM instead of using Hibernate/JPA directly. The problem is Grails/
GORM domain objects are Groovy source, which neither GWT nor Gilead
currently support.

Regards,
Don