Hi ,
I am also getting the same issue. Once compiled explicitly , it started
working but debugging and UI compilation on browser changes are not
happening. Please help. I had created the project using GWT 1.5 application
creator. and then upgraded it to GWT 2.0. I have installed the GWT dev
plug-in as well.

Thanks,
-Tapas