Wow, that sounds good! I'm really happy to hear that GPE will make
this available.

There's one additional thing I'd like to be able to do: Split up the
WebContainer part and the GWT part into two projects. This is
currently not so easy, because
- you'll need to have the web.xml in both projects and keep them in
sync. I'd really like to have the web.xml in the Web project, not in
the GWT project.
- it's necessary to copy the GWT-compiled output folder from the GWT
project into the Web project (I think, at least every time the
serialization policy file changes (?)).

Are there any plans for GPE to support this kind of project splitting?

Chris