I ran into a road block using GWT 2.0 integrated with existing J2EE
Servlet Applciation.

I currently have a J2EE Servlet application which the mainServlet
implements all kinds of security protection from cross site scripting,
session management/timeout, and configuration loading.

So, I need to continue to use this Servlet to process all requests
from the client.  I was thinking of using the requestbuilder to past
request to my existing Servlet and this does work.

But now I am looking at the Contacts sample application and
RemoteServiceServlet is service implementation of the contacts
service.  This is by passing my existing application servlet.

Hope this makes sense.

Can someone help me understand how I can use this remoteServiceServlet
and my existing application servlets in a fully integrated manner?

Thanks you very much.