Hi Robert-

Creating a hyperlink probably isn't the first thing you want to do.
You'll likely want to play around with panels and labels and images
and then start adding click handlers to those things.

A hyperlink is very similar to a label, but it also carries history
information.  That's almost certainly too complex of a topic for a
(self-proclaimed) newbie.

Good luck!