Hello everybody, I'm beginning with GWT development and I have a
problem.

 I've already configured Eclipse 3.5 with gwt plugin and m2eclipse
plugin. I create a new maven project with gwt-maven-plugin archetype,
but I'm not able to communicate client side with server side. I've
read the same problem is happened other people but no solution.

I'm trying to debug the sample application with gwt:debug goal and
then "Run remote java application" in "Debug configuration". I don't
know if I am doing anything wrong. Any idea?

Thank you and sorry for my English.