Hi!

I also found a bug issue in GWT project:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=4418&can=1&q=image%20i18n

<http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=4418&can=1&q=image%20i18n>but
they closed as "cannot reproduce" ¬¬

Maybe we should create another bug report informing that this bug is real
and only happens in compiled version and not in Dev Mod...

I'm using GWT 2.0.3 and the problem persists...

I tried everything in the .gwt.xml file, with default language, without
default language, tried to put and remove modules, etc... nothing works...

By the other side TextResources and Constants (.properties files) work
normally... only ImageResource has this problem...

Interesting is that in the compiled folder, one of permutations creates an
imagebundle with all images together but only with the default .png files
not the localized ones.

--
Francisco Bischoff
http://www.cirurgiaplastica.pro.br

"O mate está para o gaúcho como o chá para os ingleses, a coca para os
bolivianos, o uísque para os escoceses e o café... para os brasileiros"
-- Eduardo Bueno