Hi,

I would like to display a scrollbar in the popup panel shown by the
SuggestBox (Imagine there might be 100 entries in the list and you
don't want to display a huuuge popup, instead you want to add a nice
vertical scrollbar to it). Does anyone know how to achieve this with
gwt 2.0?

I have found this thread from 2007 (it is not possible to reply
anymore to this):
http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/b3f2c9a789967a7/857697210bdcda41?lnk=gst

But I cannot apply the solution to overwrite the gwt-SuggestBoxPopup
style and add 'overflow: scroll' anymore in GWT 2.0 as this gets
overwritten programmatically in the PopupPanel (e.g. in onstart() or
onComplete(): DOM.setStyleAttribute(curPanel.getElement(), "overflow",
"visible");) '

Also I cannot copy this class and modify it as it has many
dependencies (besides the obvious ugliness of this way).

Has anyone found a more proper solution for this problem?

thanks,

Dennis