Hi Keith,

I'm very encouraged - I was able to get my existing project updated
using Google -> Web Application properties and the Web Toolkit
properties. I'm using GWT 2.0.3 and Google Plugin for Eclipse 3.5 -
1.3.2.v201003242055.  I have a manual build (Ant) working with a
Dynamic Web Project with a WebContent directory.

Now the GWT Compile Project recognizes the project but when I try to
run it I have a problem. I'm using OC4J 10.1.3.5.0 which includes the
Oracle Parser which doesn't like the feature. Any Ideas?

Thanks, Eric

[ERROR] Failure while parsing XML
org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException:
http://apache.org/xml/features/nonvalidating/load-external-dtd
        at
oracle.xml.jaxp.JXSAXParserFactory.setFeature(JXSAXParserFactory.java:
128)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.util.xml.ReflectiveParser
$Impl.parse(ReflectiveParser.java:320)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.util.xml.ReflectiveParser$Impl.access
$100(ReflectiveParser.java:48)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.util.xml.ReflectiveParser.parse(ReflectiveParser.java:
398)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.ModuleDefLoader.nestedLoad(ModuleDefLoader.java:
257)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.ModuleDefLoader$1.load(ModuleDefLoader.java:
169)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.ModuleDefLoader.doLoadModule(ModuleDefLoader.java:
283)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.ModuleDefLoader.loadFromClassPath(ModuleDefLoader.java:
141)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler.run(Compiler.java:184)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler$1.run(Compiler.java:152)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.CompileTaskRunner.doRun(CompileTaskRunner.java:
87)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.CompileTaskRunner.runWithAppropriateLogger(CompileTaskRunner.java:
81)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler.main(Compiler.java:159)
[ERROR] Unexpected error while processing XML
com.google.gwt.core.ext.UnableToCompleteException: (see previous log
entries)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.util.xml.ReflectiveParser
$Impl.parse(ReflectiveParser.java:351)