On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 01:46, Durgesh Kumar Mishra
<durgesh1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>      I am trying to refresh a gwt page in every 5 secs where data is keep on
> changing ...so i have to show updated data in every 5 secs. Can anybody tell
> me the solution how do i implement it?
>
> I am using simple gwt1.5 and for baceknd part hibernate for retrieving data
> from the database.
> Calling a service i usually populate the form.
>
> If anybody knows the solution Please  reply asap. It is urgent requirement.
>
> Thanks
> Durgesh

This is an old doc for server push:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/wiki/ServerPushFAQ

You should also google for gwt comet for existing implementations.

HTH.

Joe

--
Two things that are infinite, the universe and my stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the universe.