Hi,
AFAIK JAAS doesn't expose anything through http so you'll need some
container configuration.
You should take a look at spring security, it exposes security service (even
jaas
http://static.springsource.org/spring-security/site/docs/3.0.x/reference/jaas.html
).
Then you should easy found some technics to marshall/unmarshall  security
"payload" to/from GWT-RPC
HIH

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 11:21 AM, luigi <thuza...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi , I have been surfing through the net about JAAS and GWT.
> All I see is the question. no body cannot give the right answer.
> If somebody know about this JAAS and GWT for Authentication and
> Authorization staff,
> I will be glad to hear your solution and sample code.
> I desperately need all of your help.
> Thank you for any reply.

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."
- Pablo Picasso -