Hi

I need to implement calendar functionality to an already existing non
GWT project. I would like to know if it is possible to integrate the
GWT calendar to my non GWT project. I am aware that we need to convert
the java code into java script, so my question is can i run this as an
separate GWT project and then implement that java script in my
project.. Plz let me know if this will work also any other info will
be of great help..

Thanks