Hi all,

Just to let anyone know who stumbles across this thread.

I have found out what was causing my DevMode to stop working and not
hit my breakpoints.

Within my gwt.xml definition file I was using the 'xs' linker as my
script can be deployed on multiple websites.

If you specify this linker DevMode does debug successfully.

So if you comment out the linker whilst you are debugging and remember
to uncomment the linker for deployment - everything should be hunky
dory!

Eggsy