I posted wrong...

I will write again..

in the class
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.impl.ServerSerializationStreamReader

have a private method

private Map<String, Method> getSetters(Class<?> instanceClass) {

in this method.. have one condition that my field can or not
serializer

if (SerializabilityUtil.isNotStaticTransientOrFinal(field)) {

I know that I can create a custonSerializer... but its not a good
ideia.. because have many field and other things..

so I suggest create one method that can be override, and use MY ideia
to serializer the objects....
this its very usefull when use hibernate

gilead and other its good, but need call all serializer fields and set
this value equals null... If I use my condition.. I dont use any
additional lib and my app will more fast...

;)