I've the same problem. I've followed your instructions and almost
everything has been fixed.
Except for these errors:
  [ERROR] Line 36: No source code is available for type
javax.xml.namespace.QName; did you forget to inherit a required
module?
  [ERROR] Line 198: No source code is available for type
javax.xml.bind.JAXBElement<T>; did you forget to inherit a required
module?

I've also tried to include sources of stax, with no luck.
What i'm missing?