Dear all,

I am trying to create a table similar to the one in google
spreadsheet, where the user can with a mousedrag select cells.
In google spreadsheet when I end my selection out of the browser the
selection finalises, it actually puts a blue border on the last cell.

I have created a flextable and added some labels on it, I can detect
mouseup and mousedown and the cellselection almost works when the
mouse is in the flextable,but when someone starts the drags from
inside the table and then releases the mouse outside the browser then
the table continues to select cells without any mouse buttons being
pressed.

Does anyone knows how to detect a mouseup event when it happens
outside the browser?

Thank you all happy coding

Adam