Hi

We are designing an application that needs client-side digital signatures. This is going to be accomplished via a signed java applet.

I know I can add the applet code instantiation via

HTML applet = new HTML();
applet.setHTML(createHTMLApplet());
RootPanel.get().add(applet);

This works well but as this is our first GWT app we have some questions:

- The applet, after being initialized calls some javascript methods to notify it has been loaded, and do the same after client-side signature has finished:

function onInitOk(){ ... }
function onSignOk(signature) { }
function onSignCancel() { }
function onSignError(erorr) { }

How can I accomplish this? JSNI? JavaScript Overlays?

- It would be really interesting to comunicate directly with the applet via javascript, f.i., leaving in some javascript variables the data to be signed and retrieve the signed data when the applet calls the onSignOk function

This is also possible?

Thanks