Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your response.

Actually server is not in my control. Though I can send request for
log file but it will take some time. And I don't think that there is
any issue on server side. We use the same service call for file upload
in our silverlight client, which we are porting to GWT now, and it
work just fine there.

I guess there is something wrong with the behavior of GWT FileUpload
control. Does it accept/return the response text of type "text/xml"?
May be it only supports the content type of "text/html". Any ideas?

Thanks,
Fahim