Hi,
My name is Amelia and I am one of the founders of TipMarks. TipMarks
could be a great and interesting opportunity for you or someone you
may know. We have a number of roles open now, but specifically we are
looking for a GWT expert to contribute virtually. I would love to talk
to you about this.

TipMarks is an early-stage venture led by successful serial
entrepreneurs and technologists from Music City Networks, Microsoft,
SAP, Stanford and MIT. We’re working on a web app (and behind it,
campaign and commerce software) designed to monetize social networks,
by prompting product recommendations between friends. We’re looking
for world-class talent able to invest time for equity as we launch the
business (minimum 15 hour/week commitment). We expect to be generating
revenue and salaries in Q3 of this year.

To find out a little more go to http://www.tipmarks.com.

Hope to get to tell you more soon. I promise it will be worth a 10
minute phone call.

Amelia Merrill