Hello,

You can either register textbox with onkeyuphandler which will give access
to each keycode entered by using that if character entered is from A-Z that
you can check as A has value 65...

In this way you can achieve what you are trying to do and to show a message
you can use anything as per your requirement.

I hope this will solve your issue.

Cheers,
--
Aditya