Ok this is driving me crazy and I'd appreciate some help if anyone
knows a workaround.

I'd like to add an onOrientationChange event to the Window class but
it appears I can't extend it. So I created and swapped out a new
WindowImpl class that added a handler to the window much in the same
manner the existing class added the onResize.

Then the onOrientationChange event calls the onResize of the window.
But gwt is filtering onResize to prevent double events... which is
fine... except that it compares clientWidth(), which, on the iPad
never changes on a rotate.

I don't know why for the life of me gwt declared these methods in
DocImpl final. Maddening...
I think for an iPad user agent I want to get window.innerWidth which
seems to update fine when rotating.

By the way, this all works great on android. I friggin hate the
ipad...