Hi!

I'm writing an application which starts a new timer for each user
logging in.
I'm storing the timers in a HashMap for easy access. A KeepAlive from
Client will get the timer out of the Hashmap and reset it. But when
executing "Timer t = new Timer(){....}", the method crashes. Can
somebody tell me why?

Heres the Code of my ServerImplementation:

if (setConnection(server, DBschemeName, user, passwd) == false) return
0;
else {
    connectedUsers.put(user, passwd);
    logWarn("Baue Timer");
    Timer t = new Timer(){
       public void run() {
           logoutUser(user);
           logWarn("User "+user+" logged out due to Timeout!");
        }
    };
    t.schedule(logoutTime);
    userLogoutTimers.put(user, t);