On 23 juin, 03:52, Pascal <zig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Has the workaround been included in the codebase somewhere? Is there a
> chance that there will be a point release soon?

There's been a change at the compiler-level instead:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/source/detail?r=8300

I don't think we'll see a 2.0.4 though, I guess the plan is to just
ship it with 2.1 when it'll be ready.
(remember last year when IE8 finally went out? –there was a workaround
though– or Safari 4 and its "expression too deep" errors? or Firefox
3.5 and its regression re. mouse events on scrollbars?)
See http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=3455,
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/source/detail?r=5641
This was all fixed in the next release, but it took some time between
the report, the fix, and then the release.