Just trying to get some scope around this issue. How many developers are
still on 1.7.x (or prior) and experiencing this problem? Basically, would a
2.0.4 fix a majority (if not all) of the current issues? If not, how
feasible would it be to have you upgrade to 2.0.4 from a 1.x release to fix
this?

Thanks for the feedback...

-- Chris