@Andre & Nirmal : Thank you very much for such valuable solution.

          I dont have htaccess file as my application is getting deployed on
the google
appengine so how to send headers along with html is a big question mark in
front of me...
i have found one solution for this is that manipulating appenging-web.xml
which has one important parameter
from cache point of view that is
  <static-files>
        <include path="/**.png" expiration="1d" />
        <include path="/**.jpg" expiration="1d" />
        <include path="/**.gif" expiration="1d" />
        <include path="/**.js" expiration="1d" />
    </static-files>
so by using this tag i can make my javascripts,htmls,images cacheable which
could be one solution but as
htaccess provide us direct way to manage html file's headers of our web
application,
i would like to implement something like that.

if anybody has implemented it using appengine then please let me know.

--
Aditya