Hey, I'm getting an error using my own widgets in UIBinder. In this
I'm using the DockLayoutPanel, and everything works fine until I swap
the Label that everything was working with in <g:north> with my own
widget, WeeklyHeader. I'm getting the following error:
 [ERROR] [scheduler] Unable to load module entry point class
com.spierce7.gwt.scheduler.client.Scheduler (see associated exception
for details)
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.AttachDetachException: One or more
exceptions caught, see full set in AttachDetachException#getCauses
    at
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.AttachDetachException.tryCommand(AttachDetachException.java:
85)
    at com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.Panel.doAttachChildren(Panel.java:
162)
    at com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.Widget.onAttach(Widget.java:289)
    (... it continues)

Here is my code. I'll separate them by dashes:
<ui:UiBinder xmlns:ui='urn:ui:com.google.gwt.uibinder'
    xmlns:g='urn:import:com.google.gwt.user.client.ui'
    xmlns:my='urn:import:com.spierce7.gwt.calendar.client'>

        <g:DockLayoutPanel unit='EM'>
                <g:north size='5'>
                        <my:WeeklyHeader />
                </g:north>
                <g:center size='5'>
                        <g:Label>Body</g:Label>
                </g:center>
                <g:west size='10'>
                        <g:HTML>
                                <ul>
                                        <li>Side bar</li>
                                        <li>Side bar</li>
                                        <li>Side bar</li>
                                </ul>
                        </g:HTML>
                </g:west>
        </g:DockLayoutPanel>
</ui:UiBinder>
public class CalendarUI extends Composite {

        private static CalendarUIUiBinder uiBinder =
GWT.create(CalendarUIUiBinder.class);
        interface CalendarUIUiBinder extends UiBinder<Widget, CalendarUI> {}

        public CalendarUI() {
                initWidget(uiBinder.createAndBindUi(this));
                RootLayoutPanel.get().add(uiBinder.createAndBindUi(this));
The WeeklyHeader Class extends Grid:
public class WeeklyHeader extends Grid {

The best guess I've got is that my widget is supposed to extend
something, or implement something. I can't figure it out for the life
of me. Any help is much appreciated.