Thanks for the answer Andre.

I'll try to describe the way i have chosen to solve this.

I have created a TextBundle that is pretty much a simple Map<String,
String>. I have also created a TextPresenter interface that defines
two methods.

Set<String> getTextKey()
void setTextBundle(TextBundle texts)

There is also a clientside TextManager that takes a TextPresenter and
does a async call to the server to get the bundle for the keys. When
it gets the bundle the TextManager will call the setTextBundle on the
TextPresenter and leaves it to the TextPresenter to update the view
with new texts.

Regards,
  Arjan