-XdisableClassMetadata cut off from the compiled code all class metadata as
SomeInstance.getClass().getName(); -> this won't be available
*But I am not sure that it will completely remove the classes names from the
compiled code, cause it also uses them on rpc calls
*

http://gwtupdates.blogspot.com/