Hi,

I am observing a strange behaviour in the development mode of my
application. I have a RPC call which will store my data in the
background. But this method will be called 5 times on my server??? I
dont get it why this happens, I checked if I make this call anywhere
else in my code, it should be processed only one time.

Does anyone know why this happens and how I can fix it?

Here is the RPC call, which I am doing in the Appcontroller

eventBus.addHandler(StoreConfigurationEvent.TYPE, new
StoreConfigurationEventHandler() {

                        public void
onStoreConfiguration(StoreConfigurationEvent event) {

                                InstanceMailAgentConfig config =
ConfigDataManager.getInstance().getImaConfig();

                                rpcService.storeConfigForForm(config, new
AsyncCallback<Boolean>()
{

                                        public void onFailure(Throwable caught)
{
                                                GWT.log("storing of config
failed, reason was " +
caught.getMessage());

                                        }

                                        public void onSuccess(Boolean result) {
                                                if (result){
                                                        GWT.log("config for
form " +
ConfigDataManager.getInstance().getImaConfig().getFormid() +"
successully stored to database");
                                                        eventBus.fireEvent(new
StatusChangedEvent(true));
                                                }
                                                else{
                                                        GWT.log("config form " +
ConfigDataManager.getInstance().getImaConfig().getFormid() + " not
stored to database, check logs... something went wrong");
                                                        eventBus.fireEvent(new
StatusChangedEvent(false));

                                });

                        }