Hi all.

While GWT team is clearly working hard to promote 2.1 to more mature
releases, some documentation would had been of help in evaluating the
impact of the new design (MVP, Activity, cell-based components) on
existing projects. While experimenting with GWT's recent branches, I
decided to write down a few notes of what I (think I) may have
understood from existing examples.

You may find this first part of the tutorial on the Model/DTO at:

http://www.over-look.com/site/index.php/documentation/techblog/item/gwt-2-1-tutorial-1-mvp-the-model

I hope this introduction may help you, at least until more official
documentation is ready.
Marco