There are many possible solutions for the generic problem you face.
You will need to be more specific about your final deployment
architecture if you would like a more specific answer of which is
best.  Are these GWT apps all going to be deployed within the same
WAR? EAR? Separate EARs?  Is the only thing referencing these classes
GWT objects, or do the class names need to remain unobfuscated?  If
you are willing to go through using a CssResource and obfuscating the
class names I would suggest creating a common module and inherit the
module whenever you need to use the classes.  In the entry point for
the common module you would inject the style.  If the css must remain
unobfuscated, it depends on your final deployment.  If they are in
different WARs, then I would again create a common module, but add a
public path to the module so that if you inherit the module it will
write the script to it:

<module>
    <inherits name="com.google.gwt.user.User" />
    <source path="client"/>
    <public path="www"/>
    <stylesheet src="Library.css"/>
    <entry-point
class="com.ams.common.client.gwt.client.CommonEntryPoint"/>
</module>

Put the file Library.css into com/ams/common/client/gwt/www

If they are all in 1 WAR, the best method would be to manually copy
the file to the WAR root and add the link to your html files.