Since somewhere last week, whenever I try and run a application I
build in debug mode, the application is heavy lagging. This is the
case in any browser that I use, and was not the case until a few days
ago.
Over the past few days there have been no major changes to the source
code of the application.
On top of that, if I compile the application and deploy on Apache
Tomcat the speed of the application is back to normal.

Is it due to some GWT update?

Anyone who has encountered it managed to fix it?