How are you launching your project? Do you first launch the JBoss server in
Eclipse, and then use GPE's launch configuration to launch development mode?
If so, you should edit the launch configuration and ensure that the option
"Run Built-In Server" is unchecked. I know this is cumbersome; we're working
to make this process more seamless in GPE 1.4.