Because i like to have the bought libs used, GWT and GXT for my projects...
and to be open on what future to use I create one abstract class extending
one of the gxt widgets
...usually ContentPanel..because is the most rich one..and in this class I
add all the  gwt future I like to have.
Just implement some interfaces and so on... copying the code from the gwt
implementation will pass ok normally.
If somewhere I have problems implementing something with this class...i need
some more specific one...then i do the same
with that one..

Its yours very fest implementation..but you have to be at list advance in
programming