well the way i did it and i am sure that this is not the optimal way.
Since they dont want to use maven in here i had to create the
package *.share.* on svn and share it by the gwt module and any other
module/project that needs to use those classes.
so when i ran eclipse and import it, it looks like a linked package.

regards,
Rudolf Michael