Hi,

     I am working with the GWT SDK 2.0.4, and SDK App engine 1.3.1.
Facing the problem to integrate the dynamic menu integration with the
GWT.

In my jsp file the menu is display based on the login credentials. So
for each user menu is differ. I got GWT Menu to my jsp page but 1) It
display same menu for all user.2) the date related to the user after
login is not shown by clicking the menuitem. It’s because of the
Object related to the login credentials is not integrated with GWT to
Jsp page.

At the GWT project my code is as bellow.

Command cmdTest = new Command() { // at the time of clicking menuitem

  public void execute() {

PropertiesManager.getInstance("DEBUG").isActive("MenuItem");

//Window.open("WebApp/request/select_type.jsp","_self","");
   }

};

Window.open is working and give me the requested page but the login
related parameters is not fetched with it.

I want to check it at the time on selecting menuitem

 "PropertiesManager.getInstance("USER").isActive("MenuItem");"

PropertiesManager class is on my jsp application. Now after including
jar for the PropertiesManager at the time of gwt compile Project it
gives me error like.

Compiling module com.web.component.Menu
   Validating newly compiled units
      [ERROR] Errors in 'file:/D:/gwtworkspace/Menu/src/com/web/
component/client/Menu.java'
         [ERROR] Line 32: No source code is available for type
com.web.test.property.PropertiesManager; did you forget to inherit a
required module?
   Finding entry point classes
      [ERROR] Unable to find type 'com.web.component.client.Menu'
         [ERROR] Hint: Previous compiler errors may have made this
type unavailable
         [ERROR] Hint: Check the inheritance chain from your module;
it may not be inheriting a required module or a module may not be
adding its source path entries properly

I inherited the module in the Menu.gwt.xml

<inherits name='com.web.test.property.PropertiesManager'/>

Still the same message is displayed.

I want My application object to the gwt project.

Siraj

Thanks