Hi Greg,

Jeff is correct; even though you cannot download the GWT 1.7 SDK in bundled
form, you can still download the zip file separately, unpack it, and then
add the SDK to GPE using this method:

http://code.google.com/eclipse/docs/using_sdks.html

<http://code.google.com/eclipse/docs/using_sdks.html>The compilation should
work even when using GWT 1.7.